Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Even though Henry has an impressive amount of miles on his legs
I made the case during the season last year that Derrick Henry deserved to join the Madden "99 Club." After running more than 2000 yards in Mut 23 Coins the 2020 season, Henry had an impressive start in the season 2021. However, his season ended early due to a fractured foot. But, he completed the season with 937 running hards and scored 10 touchdowns in eight games.

EA generally doesn't alter a player's overall rating due to injury , and since the last time he was a player with an overall rating of 97. I'm thinking he'll keep it until at most the beginning of Madden 23.

Even though Henry has an impressive amount of miles on his legs but he's only the age of 28. Some might consider him an old age in the running back years however I think Henry deserves to be at high-end of my list until someone takes over his position. This could occur as early as this year if this player on my list keeps his climb to the top.

Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor has shown a lot of potential early on in his career. Taylor has rushed for nearly 2.980 yards and 29 touchdowns during his first two seasons as a starter. The last time he played, he ran for a league-leading 1.811 miles and 18 touchdowns. He tacked on an additional 40 receptions, and two touchdowns on catches.

Jonathan Taylor is just 23 years old. He's already widely regarded as the best running back on the field heading towards the 2022 NFL season. However, when it comes to Madden 23. I believe Jonathan Taylor must show more regularity. He's going to need to show that the ability to Buy Madden nfl 23 Coins do this in the coming years before he can take on a player like Derrick Henry.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości